Neovera Expands National Data Center Footprint
Neovera announces the expansion of its national data center footprint to include California and New Jersey, allowing the company to accommodate the growing demands of its customers and prospects.
Neovera, Inc. has announced the expansion of its national data center footprint to include San Jose, CA, and Secaucus, NJ. The new locations will allow Neovera to accommodate the growing demands of its customers and prospects.
“Expanding into these new locations was an obvious next step in our efforts to provide a comprehensive suite of managed services to our customers,” said Phillip Jewell, vice president of sales for Neovera. “The ability to accommodate business continuity requirements, craft disaster recovery solutions, and extend our full portfolio of services to customers across these two new strategic locations, on top of our significant existing presence in Ashburn, was a logical progression for us.”
“Whether it's hybrid cloud, cyber security, or servicing latency-sensitive platforms, we’re committed to delivering meaningful options to our customers as their compute and security requirements continue to evolve. Expanding within the Equinix Data Center ecosystem in these locations allows us to accommodate the needs of our customers and prospects today, and well into the future,” said Jewell.
Such an expansion, combined with the company’s superior customer service and extensive cyber security services portfolio, provides Neovera with unparalleled expertise and capacity to serve clients located anywhere in the U.S. and abroad. As a result, Neovera’s customer base is rapidly growing.
The company provides 24x7x365 dedicated onsite monitoring, management and remediation of client infrastructures, including cyber security monitoring, application management, disaster recovery solutions, backup management, and database administration – ensuring client systems are always operating at peak performance.
“Our data centers provide security and performance. What sets us apart from the competition is our security operations center, which is staffed 24×7 by security experts and analysts, located onsite at our Data Center complex, the largest Internet and Mobile traffic exchange in North America,” said M. Greg Shanton, vice president of cyber security at Neovera. “Our Security Operations Center (SOC) facility is highly secure, equipped with armed guards, biometric access technology, and physical mantraps. Critical information systems are replicated in real-time, ensuring uninterrupted 24x7x365 service delivery uptime under all circumstances.”
The company offers a broad range of managed hosting services that are customized to meet any infrastructure need, regardless of size or complexity. Neovera’s platform allows clients the option to outsource their entire IT environment or simply have Neovera host their applications.
The Neovera Advantage:
- Business continuity – Neovera ensures business critical data and processes are secured with minimal downtime.
- Customized flexibility – Neovera supports multiple DSR options for cloud and physical environments ranging from customer-provided to full turnkey solutions.
- Unmatched expertise – Neovera has the technical expertise and resources to develop cost-effective solutions that deliver 24x7x365 failover protection.
- Secure scalability - Neovera helps clients architect, implement, and manage their existing IT infrastructure into a secure, scalable configuration that enables future growth.
- Advanced threat intelligence - Neovera’s security information and event management (SIEM) system aggregates and correlates data from security feeds such as network discovery, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection systems, creating a ‘single pane of glass’ for security experts to monitor and protect client enterprises.