Rack-mounted AC unit from Tripp Lite
The air conditioning (AC) unit is designed to cool IT equipment.
Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL7KRM rack-mounted AC unit provides highly efficient, close-coupled cooling for equipment inside a rack enclosure installed in a server room, main distribution frame, or data center. Its EIA-compliant rack-mount form factor doesn’t require additional floor space, and IT staff can install the SRCOOL7KRM as easily as any other rack-mountable equipment. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation so there is no need for a floor drain or water collection tank.
The SRCOOL7KRM rack-mounted AC unit is engineered for IT applications. The unit supports unattended startup and shutdown, including automatic restart after a power outage. With the optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory, users can monitor temperatures and control settings from anywhere via an Ethernet connection.
Key features include:
- Saves valuable floor space in IT environments
- Saves energy using highly efficient close-coupled cooling
- Provides 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of cooling power
- Compatible with any EIA-compliant rack enclosure
- Supports unattended startup and shutdown
- Restarts automatically after power failures
- Allows users to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from any location with the optional SRCOOLNET2 network management accessory