Data Centers Delivered’s Releases New Product Offerings
The company has redesigned its website to showcase six unique product offerings.
Per market data published by 451 Research in 2014, the North American data center market is expected to see its revenue grow 32% by 2016 to $14.8 billion. Driven by the increasing demand, Data Centers Delivered has unveiled five new data center product solutions, in addition to its “build to suit” offering, that are available now to customers, including:
- Pre-fabricated mechanical and electrical systems, including ECube: Delivers repeatable custom designs in a turnkey pre-engineered package.
- RAFTCube: Mobile, expandable and cost-effective. Specifically designed for “in building” modular IT solutions.
- MicroDataCube: Simple, eco-friendly, and modular. Technology-agnostic and allows organizations to ramp up their IT efforts in a cost effective manner.
- DataCube and DataCube Slide: Modular data centers built around “Low Density”, “Medium Density” and “High Density” to cater to discerning client needs.
- ISOCube: Self-contained, fully portable data center offers a compelling alternative to expensive data center construction.
- CustomCube: “Build to suit” modular data center that lets the customer direct just about every facet of their IT, mechanical and electrical space.
Data Centers Delivered also launched a revamped website including an updated design giving customers more information on its expanded suite of modular data center solutions that offer customers a customizable and scalable field-built construction process combined with the predictability, speed and cost-containment of a factory-manufactured, modular product approach…allowing their data center to grow along with any data center requirement they need.
“In the data center industry, we get one size does not fit all and adapted Data Center Delivered’s growth strategy to help customers identify a data center solution that works best to achieve their objectives,” said Stephen Madaffari, Data Centers Delivered principal. “We are proud to launch our updated website and give online users a more accurate representation of current company initiatives, our product offerings and approach to work with customers to find the best solution for their data center design and operating requirements.”