MOD Mission Critical ('MOD') has announced a strategic relationship with Cologix, a network neutral interconnection and data center company, to make available MOD's Colo by the 'U' services throughout all of the company's 21 strategically located facilities in the U.S. and Canada. This mutually beneficial partnership provides MOD with a larger platform to share its services throughout underserved markets, while giving Cologix customers the ability to procure colocation space by the single rack unit for smaller workloads.
MOD's Colo by the 'U' provides small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise organizations with a unique solution as their demand for colocation and cloud services continues to grow. In addition to Colo by the 'U', MOD will provide Cologix data center customers with access to leading Managed Service solutions for networks, systems, storage, and business continuity.
"We're excited to partner with MOD and offer our customers micro-colocation of single servers," states Kim Gerhart, U.S. North general manager, Cologix. "Organizations of any size, from start-ups to enterprises, will now be able to complement Cologix's services with MOD's unique combination of Managed Service delivery and the ability to satisfy specific requirements through smaller colocation solutions."
Cologix will begin offering MOD's Colo by the 'U' services at each of their data centers located in eight U.S. and Canadian cities, including:
- 555 Scherers Court, Columbus, OH
- The INFOMART at 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX
- 421 West Church Street and 4800 Spring Park Road, Jacksonville, FL
- 2850 Interstate Dr., Lakeland, FL
- The 511 Building at 511 11th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN
- 151 Front Street West and 905 King Street West, Toronto, ON
- 555 West Hastings and 1050 West Pender, Vancouver, BC
- Seven data centers (MTL 1 - MTL 7) in Montréal, QC, including the carrier hotel at 1250 Rene-Levesque Blvd. West
"Our partnership with Cologix to offer micro-colocation and single servers at their strategically located data centers throughout North America is proof positive of the growing demand of customization of space requirements based on businesses' specific needs," comments Michael Hollander, CEO, MOD Mission Critical. "Cologix serves a critical role by providing stable and secure data centers from which MOD can continue to expand its footprint."