September 24, 2015
How Indirect Evaporative Data Center Cooling Can Save You Money in Less than 3 Minutes (Video)
Author: Aaron Sabino
Indirect evaporative cooling utilizes an air-to-air heat exchanger to meet the needs of modern IT cooling without introducing contaminants from the outside air. By utilizing this method of cooling, it is possible to achieve savings of up to 75% over traditional mechanical cooling methods.
If you’re wondering how indirect evaporative cooling provides greater efficiency in the data center, even in less than ideal conditions, you’ve come to the right place.
September 22, 2015
The Future is Now, Kind of…
Author: Chris Crosby
When we were kids, our visions of the future included an array of technological wonders like flying cars, people living on the moon and my personal favorite, being able to use my watch as a communications device ala Dick Tracy. Naturally, some of the things we imagined are still imaginary — the world still awaits its first flying car dealership — but some of our more esoteric visions of the future have become reality, wearable technology being a prime example. Today it is possible to make a call from your wristwatch, but I think one of the lessons that we’ve learned over the […]
September 17, 2015
Do Your Workers Have What It Takes?
Emerson Network Power
Author: Wally Vahlstrom
It’s no secret that working around electricity can be dangerous. In fact, in the last 10 years, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports 2,000 fatal and more than 24,000 non-fatal electrical injuries.
To help better protect workers from the devastating consequences of electrocution and arc flash, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) develops and regularly updates its guidelines for creating a safe electrical work environment. The most recent versions of NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®outline increasingly stringent qualifications for working on or around electrical equipment, and they include more robust training requirements for electrical workers.
September 25, 2015
Dell Expands Networking Portfolio for Campus, Data Center
From Our Website
September 25, 2015
- The Second Annual Texas Data Center Summit Set For October 22
- Schneider Electric Recognized For DCIM
- Cosentry Expands Midwestern Data Center Operations
- Mitsubishi Electric Introduces New SUMMIT Series UPS
- Modular Data Centers from Cannon T4 Inc.
- Ensite Solutions Named One Of The Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies In The U.S.
- MOD Mission Critical’s Colo By The ‘U’ Joins 111 TSP’s Intelligent Cloud Ecosystem
- Pulling Back The Curtain On TCO Calculations
- Rack Handles from Piton Engineering
- Schneider Electric Launches New Brand Strategy