AMP Motorized Panel Fans from Continental Fans
The fans are suited for applications with limited space such as electronic cabinets.
Continental Fan's AMP Motorized Panel Fans feature superior performance in a compact design. They are an excellent choice for applications with limited space such as electronic cabinet cooling, clean room modules, pharmaceutical equipment, medical appliances, and much more. The unique coupling of motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
Superbly crafted and precision balanced, AMP Fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Continental Fan offers a complete line of axial and centrifugal motorized impellers with AC, DC or EC high efficiency motors, in a choice of housed or non-housed units.
Features & Benefits
- Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
- Excellent air and sound performance characteristics
- Compact, low profile design
- Standard or reverse flow configurations
- Matching capacitors available
- Open blade or ring designs available
- Rated at 70 C ambient operation
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Capacities: 300 cfm to 1,700 cfm