On behalf of T5, Lincoln Property Company has announced its latest data center offering at 899 Stemmons.
Located in the fiber rich heart of the Dallas Central Business and Design District, 899 Stemmons will be a ground up, fully commissioned, purpose-built data center featuring abundant amenities and robust connectivity. Wrapped in a sleek and modern Corgan designed exterior, this state of the art facility will offer tenants and customers a highly valued Central Dallas location, dependable long term power and access to multiple long-haul, and metro fiber networks.
The purpose built network driven data center will feature:
- 15’+ clear height on data hall floors
- 250 lbs per square foot floor loads
- 40 lbs per square foot hanging loads
- Durable oversized equipment elevators
- Diverse power feeds from central Dallas Oncor substations
- 8 MW of critical power expandable to 12 MW
- Custom MEP solutions for data hall build out
- Concurrently maintainable electrical and mechanical central plant design
- Multiple fiber providers and splice points along Stemmons Freeway and Slocum Street
- Overall facility size from 100,000 SF expandable to 350,000 SF
- Hardened 185 MPH wind rated design
- Secure fenced facility with 24 hour on-site security
Visit the website for more information.
Report Abusive Comment