The Newark CRE Summit will be held July 15, 2015, at the Newark Club in Newark, NJ. The topic of the conference is “Adaptive Reuse, The Modern "Tech-Friendly" and attendees will learn about invest opportunities in Newark, which presents many unique opportunities for developers, investors and tenants.
The summit will address the following questions:
- What types of small businesses and corporations are seeking office space in Newark, and why?
- Will supply meet demand?
- What should the commercial real estate industry learn about Panasonic’s new headquarters in terms of innovative design and development strategies?
- What are the unique projects underway to reposition assets to state-of-the art office in downtown Newark?
- How is the national multifamily craze impacting Newark?
- Who are the unique high end retailers seeking Newark as their next destination?
For more information, visit the website.
Report Abusive Comment