T5 Announces Latest Data Center Offering
899 Stemmons is location in the Dallas Central business and design district.
On behalf of T5, Lincoln Property Company hasannouncedits latest data center offering:899 Stemmons. Located in the fiber rich heart of the Dallas Central Business and Design District, 899 Stemmons will be a ground up, fully commissioned, purpose-built data center featuring abundant amenities and robust connectivity. The purpose built network driven data center will feature:
- 15-ft-plus clear height on data hall floors
- 250 lbs per square foot floor loads
- 40 lbs per square foot hanging loads
- Durable oversized equipment elevators
- Diverse power feeds from central Dallas Oncor substations
- 8 MW of critical power expandable to 12 MW
- Custom MEP solutions for data hall build out
- Concurrently maintainable electrical and mechanical central plant design
- Multiple fiber providers and splice points along Stemmons Freeway and Slocum Street
- Overall facility size from 100,000 SF expandable to 350,000 SF
- Hardened 185 MPH wind rated design
- Secure fenced facility with 24 hour on-site security
For more information, visit the website.