Data Center Design Webinar Set For June 12
The event, brought to you by Siemon, will focus on new power options.
Siemon will hold a webinar titled, “Taming the Data Center Beast,” on Friday, June 12, from noon to 1 p.m. ET. Carrie Higbie, global director for data center solutions and services at Siemon and Mission Critical blogger, will present the topic, which will focus on data center design with new power options.
- Power needs in the data center can vary from high density to the more common lower density configurations. With the average power per cabinet typically limited to 5.5 to 6kW, does it make sense to add more lower density cabinets or use fewer cabinets with higher power per cabinet?
- What about measuring the power?
- How does PDU accuracy effect power measurements?
- Is it really necessary to provide multiple power whips to every cabinet?
- What if a cabinet could save both capex and opex by decreasing the number of power connections in your data center?
To register for this free webinar, visit the website.