A brochure detailing IMN’s upcoming Provider Forum on Financing & Investing in Data Center & Cloud Services Infrastructure is available at http://bit.ly/1FKA9hb.
Recent industry headlines all point to the incredible opportunities to be had in the data center, colocation, and cloud services market.
- Data Center Colocation Market worth $49.57 Billion by 2019, Nov 20, 2014
- Data Center Industry: Poised for rapid growth , March 9, 2015
- Why 2015 Will be the Year that the Cloud Comes of Age, April 7, 2015
- SME Cloud Market 2015-2019, to Grow at a CAGR of 20.20%, April 8, 2015
But as with any highly competitive industry undergoing dramatic growth and evolution, there are complex business issues to navigate. The event, which will take place at Conrad New York, May 28-29, will address the critical business issues that C-level executives at data center, colocation and cloud service providers must face, including:
- Optimizing Business Models & Strategies for Growth
- Expanding to New Service Offerings
- Cost Reduction & Mitigation Strategies
- Cost-Effective Infrastructure Investment & Future-Proofing
A partial registrant list:
- Chairman, CEO & President, Cogent Communications
- Chairman & CEO, Continuum Data Centers
- Chairman, Digital Fortress
- Global Data Center Manager, BlackRock, Inc.
- Chief Acquisitions Officer, Carter Validus
- IT Sourcing and Procurement Category Lead, Accenture
- CEO, Allied Fiber
- COO, New York Internet
- Co-CEO, Online Tech
- CEO, Open Data Centers
- CEO, Cirracore
- CTO, Tierpoint
- CFO Digital Edge
- CEO & Founder, DC Corp
- SVP, CenturyLink
- Chairman and Co-founder, ColoSpace, Inc.
- Senior IT Director, Microsoft
- Director Data Center Services, Novartis
- Global Technology Infrastructure and Services, Barclays
- Senior Systems Architect, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company
- Data Center Operations Manager, VP, Morgan Stanley
- VP Data Centers, D.E. Shaw
- Information Technology, Credit Suisse
- Senior Technical Staff, IBM
- Principal, Altered Scale
- Principal, True Data Centers
- President, Green House Data
- President, StratITsphere
- President & CEO, DataChambers, LLC
- Global Product Manager, CenturyLink
- Owner and Founder, Colo Atl
- Partner, Data Centers Delivered
Bookmark the symposium website for regularly updated program information at http://www.imn.org/dcny15.
Register online at http://bit.ly/1xXIIkG or contact Andy Melvin at email@example.com or (212) 901-0542. Mission Critical subscribers will receive an additional 10% discount by using MC10 during registration.