Energy Symposium 2015 will be held May 12-14, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency in Monterey, CA. The event will be cohosted by PGE and SoCal Edison and is sponsored by Siemens, Schneider Electric, Lockheed Martin, Ameresco, and TLS. Registered attendees include personnel from California State Government, Federal Agencies, Department of Defense, universities, and schools.
The Energy Symposium 2015 Seminar Training Event will:
- Provide an effective and efficient forum to obtain valuable training
- Provide CEUs, PDUs
- Facilitate the application of best practices
- Cover topics related to energy efficiency, renewable energy, CHP, water efficiency, financing/contracting, energy storage, sustainability and more
- Demonstrate the connection between actions and impacts as related to energy consumption, sustainability, energy efficiency, and energy security
- Feature expertise from all levels of project and policy implementation to enable federal, state and local government agencies, hospitals, schools and universities to reduce energy consumption and costs: meeting energy-related goals
This event should be attended by federal energy managers and facility managers to satisfy training requirements mandated by and address requirements outlined in EPACT 1992; EPACT 2005; Executive Order 13423; EISA 2007; Executive Order 13514; ESPC Challenge; FY2012 Defense Authorization Bill, Section 2826 and Section 2915a; Federal Building Personnel; Training Act of 2010; and Executive Order 13653.
Attendees will benefit from interactive learning opportunities and technology demonstrations designed to illustrate how to renovate, operate and maintain (O&M) their facility to reduce energy consumption. The training sessions will be led and moderated by subject matter experts. The Energy Symposium 2015 Seminar Training Event will provide opportunities to help attendees expand their professional networks and facilitate further collaborative efforts to find solutions and financing for their facility(s).
For more information or to register, visit the website.