Heard On The Internet: February 2015
January 16, 2015
Inorganic Growth 451 Group
Social media primed for advertising M&A
Author: Scott Denne
Advertising already generates billions of dollars for Facebook and Twitter, but the market for tools that enable advertisers to target social audiences is still nascent. As the importance of advertising on social media grows and the platforms become more diverse, businesses from different corners of the marketing and ad-tech ecosystem will likely add offerings to address this need.
January 15, 2015
The Data Stack
How Intel QuickAssist Technology Helps Storage and Big Data Deal With Explosive Data Growth
Author: Jennifer Panhorst
I recently got the opportunity to discuss the security and network optimization applications of Intel QuickAssist Technology with Allyson Klein for her “Chip Chat” podcast. I enjoy listening to Chip Chat, so it was a great experience to be a part of the podcast.
The interview was part of our launch of the new Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 and Intel Communications Chipset 8900 featuring QuickAssist Technology.
January 14, 2015
Green Data Center Blog
Open Compute 2015 Registration is Open
Author: Dave Ohara
I’ve registered for Open Compute 2015. You can at this link http://bit.ly/1wokRtG.
Registration Now Open!
We are pleased to announce the dates for the next OCP U.S. Summit on Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA.
The upcoming Summit offers you the chance to showcase your products and services, generate quality leads, meet with business partners, and network with OCP customers, contributors, and executives.
January 6, 2015
Author: Chris Crosby
As the old song goes, “Fish got to swim, birds got to fly.” I have no idea what the next line is but, as you can infer by the lyrics some things just naturally happen, and since it’s January of a new year that means that it’s prediction time. Not that this particularly excites me, or probably most of you for that matter, but meditations on what we might see over the next 12 months are kind of de rigueur in the post holiday season, so who am I to buck convention?
From Our Website
as of January 20, 2015
1. Report: Data Center Colocation Market Now At $25 Billion Globally
2. Building A Power Monitoring And Management Strategy
3. C&D Technologies Announces Divestiture Of Integrated Power Systems To Unipower, LLC
4. First KeyBlock Arrives At Keystone NAP Advanced Data Center Site
5. Mission Critical Fire Safety
6. Inflection Point
7. The Second Annual Texas Data Center Summit Set For October
8. Best Practices: Designing Data Centers
9. Schneider Electric Recognized For DCIM
10. FirstLight Fiber To Host Open House Reception At Williston Vermont Data Center
1. Choosing Your Data Center Setpoint
2. 7x24 Issues Call For Presenters For 2015 Spring Conference
3. Report: Data Center Colocation Market Now At $25 Billion Globally
4. Operation & Maintenance Costs and Determining Equipment Lifespan
5. Mission Critical Fire Safety
6. Sustainable Opportunities with Liquid Cooled Electronics in Data Centers
7. Prefab TCO Considerations
8. Eltek DC Power Plant Selected To Power SouthEast Enterprise And Data Center Network
1. mission critical magazine
2. mission critical
3. mission critical
4. cristie software
5. cologix colo5
6. 55 marietta
7. data center cooling
8. unipower ccommunications magazine
9. mission critical/data center experience