Tripp Lite has expanded its line of premium fiber cables for high-density data center applications. Multiple series of cables have been added, including 40GbE MTP / MPO 12-Fiber, 100GbE MTP / MPO 24-Fiber and 40GbE MTP / MPO Fan-Out cables. All models feature convenient push-pull tab connectors that can be installed or removed with one hand; no tools needed. A space-saving design and quality construction make these cables ideal for LANs, SANs (fibre channel), high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, telecommunications rooms and data centers.
Key features and benefits:
- Easy-release Push-Pull tab connectors provide maximum accessibility, as they can be installed or removed with one hand; no tools needed
- Slim uniboot design saves space and makes cable easier to manage
- Premium-grade ceramic ferrule designed specifically for high-demand applications
- Backward-compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Multiple lengths available
“We are excited to offer users even more connectivity options,” said David Posner, Tripp Lite product manager. “These new fiber cables provide improved accessibility, reduced installation costs and outstanding performance for today’s demanding high-density data center applications.”