ViaWesthas announced it has reached a new partnership with Consolidated Communications (CCI). CCI will now resell ViaWest’s state-of-the-art data center services at the ViaWest Infomart facility located in Dallas. The agreement will further strengthen the network and Internet services offered by CCI, and enable highly redundant solutions for its business clients.
With operations in six states, and more than 110 years in telecommunications, CCI offers business customers high-speed Internet, voice and data services. The new agreement with ViaWest will mark its entrance into providing high-end data center services.
“With more than 110,000 sq ft of raised floor space across our seven facilities in Texas, ViaWest serves the growing demand for highly redundant infrastructure to support mission critical business,” states Tom Myers, regional vice president sales and general manager at ViaWest. “CCI shares our approach to personalized service, and we look forward to a long relationship. Our infrastructure services suite further compliments the IT needs of CCI’s clients.”
“We continue to see demand grow for enterprise quality data center space from our customers,” explains Ed Butler, Vice President of Sales for CCI. “Partnering with ViaWest gives us a first class data center product for our Dallas-area customers looking for a local solution and for customers in our other markets who are seeking a geographically diverse option for their data needs.”
ViaWest’s Dallas data centers are marked by high availability and redundancy at every level. Facilities include:
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- Customized Colocation Hosting and Managed Services for a total solution
- Dedicated client services manager for a company’s duration as a customer
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Full compliance for SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 reports