Open Data Center Alliance Reveals Final Agenda And Speaker Lineup For Forecast 2014
Nearly 60 speakers to take the stage, representing CenturyLink, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, OpenStack, Pivotal Software, SAP, and more.
The Open Data Center Alliance has announced the final agenda and speaker lineup for its third-annual Forecast 2014 conference. Being held September 22-24 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, Forecast is the ODCA's flagship event where IT executives convene to share best practices and discuss emerging challenges in enterprise cloud adoption.
The latest speakers to be announced include enterprise data center and cloud services executives, as well as leaders of cloud computing standards organizations and advocacy groups. Each brings a unique perspective on best practices for building enterprise-class cloud environments. Newly announced speakers are:
- Steve Birkel, chief architect and director of IT Enterprise Architecture, Intel Corporation
- Jonathan Bryce, executive director, OpenStack
- Anand Chaganty, product manager, Cloud and Infrastructure Services Group, Infosys
- Dr. Randy Garrett, program manager, DARPA
- Oguzhan (Ozzy) Genis, vice president, Cloud & Infrastructure Delivery and Customer Officer of the Office of the CIO, SAP SE
- Brian Gracely, senior director, Cloud Enablement, EMC
- Dustin Hicks, information architect, Microsoft
- Jonathan H. King, vice president, Cloud Strategy and Business Development, CenturyLink Technology Solutions
- Kaushik Kunal Das, senior principal data scientist, Pivotal Software, Inc.
- John Landy, chief technical officer, Datapipe
- Paul Lipton, vice president, Industry Standards and Open Source, CA Technologies
- Laurent Liscia, executive director, OASIS
- Wayne Lund, Advisory Field Engineer, Pivotal
- J. Michel Metz, senior product manager, Cisco Systems
- Jamie O'Meara, community engineer, Pivotal
- Derek Palma, president/chief technical officer, Vnomic
- Jack Pouchet, vice president, Business Development and Energy Initiatives, Hyperscale Solutions, Emerson Network Power; Board Member and Vice President, The Green Grid
- Richard Probst, vice president, Infrastructure Technology Strategy, SAP
- Dr. Simone Rudolph, manager, Risk Assurance Solutions, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Matt Rutkowski, Senior Engineer/Master Inventor, IBM
- Amit Sanyal, senior director of product management and technical marketing, Dell Networking
- Abhijit Shroff, senior technology architect, Cloud, Infosys
- Dr. P. A. Subrahmanyam, member, Big Data Working Group, Cloud Security Alliance
- W. Pitt Turner IV, executive director Emeritus, Uptime Institute
Enterprises are undergoing rapid innovation of data centers to keep pace with today's business challenges. In the Forecast opening keynote, Mario Mueller, ODCA chairman and secretary and vice president of IT Infrastructure at BMW, will share the ODCA's progress and success in guiding enterprise cloud adoption and will reveal the next phase for the ODCA as an organization.
A limited number of tickets are still available for Forecast 2014. See the complete agenda and register for the conference here. More than 500 cloud computing and data center executives are expected to attend Forecast where they will have access to the industry's brightest minds and the latest best practices and insights on cloud adoption.
Many of the leading names in cloud computing have signed on to support Forecast 2014, including the newest premium sponsors CenturyLink and SUSE. They join Appnomic, AT&T, Capgemini, Citrix, Dell, EMC, Emerson Network Power, Hitachi, HP, Infosys, Intel, Microsoft, SAP, T-Systems, Verne Global, Virtustream and VMware.