The Second Annual Texas Data Center Summit Set For October 22
Texas and central state executives will convene for the summit on October 22.
The Second Annual Texas Data Center Summit will be held October 22, 2014 at the Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Centerin Plano, TX.
The event will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Austin and from around the nation. 450 senior-level executives and decision-makers attended the inaugural summit in 2013; 500+ are expected in 2014.
The Second Annual Texas Data Center Summit will feature expert speakers who will discuss the region's most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- Federal and state regulations and how they could impact the industry
- New Texas incentives for data center developers and operators
- Analysis of demand-supply in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin markets
- New and emerging private equity and venture capital sources for development and investment
- How the various cloud offerings are changing the game on the demand side