Second Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit Set For September
The event will bring together leading real estate developers from around the region.
Leading commercial real estate, supply-chain, logistics and and regional economic /port executives are making plans to attend The Second Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit on September 23, 2014 at Maritime Parc in Jersey City, NJ.
The Second Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit will bring together the leading industrial real estate developers, investors, equity sources, debt sources, logistics executives, and tenants from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and from around the nation for vital discussion, debate and networking. 250 senior-level executives and decision-makers attended the inaugural summit in 2013; 400+ are expected in 2014.
Building on recent New Jersey programs, including The New Jersey Apartment Summit and The New Jersey Gold Coast Investment Summit, The Second Annual Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit will convene the region’s most active and innovative CRE executives for thought-provoking discussion into important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Metropolitan New York City and Long Island.
- What is the state of the Tri-State's employment? Who is hiring, where, and what sectors are witnessing growth or reductions?
- Status update on Bayonne Bridge improvements and the impact on the regional supply chain
- Is speculative development occurring, and what financing sources are available?
- How could interest rate variations impact development plans?
- In New Jersey, what submarkets are under-supplied? Is there an oversupply in any areas?
Visit http://bit.ly/1nlvyNP to register.