Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit Set For September 16
The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA.
The Second Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit will be held September 16 at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA.
The event will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from Washington, D.C. the Mid-Atlantic region and from around the nation. In its inaugural year, 2013, 350 senior-level executives and decision-makers attended the inaugural summit. More than 500 are expected in 2014.
The Mid-Atlantic region is one of the largest data center markets in the nation with an estimated three-million square feet of space. The Second Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Summit will feature expert speakers who will discuss the region's most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- Federal and state regulations and how they could impact the industry
- New tax incentives for data center developers and operators
- Analysis of demand-supply in Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Maryland markets
- New and emerging private equity and venture capital sources for development and investment
- How the various cloud offerings are changing the game on the demand side
To register, visit the website.