STULZ Releases Data Center Design Guide
The guide provides a deep dive technical review of six waterside economizer solutions.
STULZ has released the Data Center Design Guide in collaboration with a leading engineer and multi-tenant enduser to highlight the company’s Dynamic Economizer Cooling solution. The solution is achieving data center PUE's of less than 1.15 (less than 1.05 mechanical only). The project was implemented in a N. Virginia data center with tremendous results, says the company.
Additionally, in the STULZ Data Center Design Guide, STULZ explains and compares the design of six water-side economizer solutions.
The STULZ Data Center Design Guide includes:
- Analysis of current and pending ASHRAE standards
- Analysis of six water-side economizer designs (3 DX-based and 3 CW-base) at three unique weather locations (Baltimore, Salt Lake City, and Portland)
- Performance and Efficiency Data for each solution
- Description of STULZ Dynamic Economizer Cooling with STULZ Controls (intelligent supervision and monitoring)
- Mechanical component cost and ROI calculations
Visit here to download the guide.