To accommodate record sales growth in the past several years, Boon Edam Inc. is proud to announce an increased presence of a larger exhibit space this year at the ISC West International Security Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas, NV, on April 2nd - 4th.
In the past two years, Boon Edam has increased the size of its sales team by 40% to meet the demand in particular for high security entrance products such as security revolving doors, security mantrap portals and optical turnstiles.The new Boon Edam booth, #8037 at the front of Hall A, will now be 30’ x 40’ to accommodate more product demonstrations.
“We now have 15 people demonstrating to large companies that need several solutions in the Americas or abroad,” says Tracie Thomas, Marketing Manager at Boon Edam. “This adds up to several groups of customers learning about various products at the same time, so we needed to expand the booth to help demonstrations flow more smoothly and reduce wait times.”
Boon Edam’s larger booth will feature a wide variety of security entrance solutions that can prevent tailgating and piggybacking at various applications, including:
- Tourlock 180+90 security revolving door with integrated BoonConnect maintenance and configuration software
- Circlelock security portal with StereoVision 2 anti-piggybacking technology and an integrated iris-scanner from Iris ID Systems, Inc.
- Two Turnlock full height turnstiles
- Several optical turnstile models in a variety of styles and finishes
- BoonTouch, a new touchscreen control panel that can operate up to six different security entrances at once
For the seventh year in a row, Boon Edam Inc. will also be the Exclusive Turnstile Sponsor for ISC West. Thirty lanes of Boon Edam’s Speedlane 2048 barrier-free optical turnstiles will be featured at the main show entrances at the Sands Expo & Convention Center.
For more information on any of these products, please call Boon Edam Inc. at 1-800-334-5552.