Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT Cloud) has released the Vblock™ based on-premise Private Cloud Solution for SAP customers at to meet the rapid and evolving market demands.
Features of the Vblock-based Private Cloud on customer premises include:
- No CapEx: WFT provides the Vblock Cloud Infrastructure at customer premises. No upfront capital investment cost for SAP customers. WFT will design, procure and manage the Vblock Private Cloud Infrastructure for SAP applications at customer premises.
- Secure and compliant private cloud at customer premises: The Cloud Infrastructure for SAP will reside inside customer’s data center, satisfying customer security and compliance requirements.
- Design and build SAP private cloud: For SAP customers, the service includes assessment, design, and build of SAP Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Certified SAP application migration: For existing SAP customers, the service covers Certified Technical Migration of SAP systems to Private Cloud infrastructure as well as cross-platform (OSDB) migration and Unicode conversion.
- Optimally designed for prod and non-prod landscape on premise: Optimally designed to accommodate customer’s production and non-production landscapes software logistics, training and testing needs.
- Fully cloud enabled and utility billing: Intelligently designed to accommodate varying resource requirements on demand. Customers only pay for resource usage.
- Highly available: From infrastructure to application, intelligently designed and built to exceed customer SLAs.
- Fully managed: WFT provides infrastructure and Basis Operations Management Services as a part of the contract.
- FAST landscape provisioning: Fast on-demand SAP Systems Landscape Provisioning in minutes, not weeks, using WFT's SAP Cloud Image Factory (SCIF).
- Data protection: Innovative Data Protection Solutions tailored to customer SLAs and integrated to existing customer data protection Solutions
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (RaaS): Optional Disaster Recovery in Private Cloud or in WFT Cloud.
WFT’s on-premise Vblock Based private cloud for SAP customers also include access to WFT Cloud’s own SAP Cloud Image Factory (SCIF). The SCIF methodology, based on various “permutation & combinations” of SAP installation options, rests at the core of how WFT Cloud saves its customers both time and money when provisioning their SAP landscapes on Cloud. WFT Cloud’s “SCIF” library, containing hundred plus SAP Images, combined with WFT's Rapid Implementation and Migration approach enables faster deployment of SAP Landscapes in matter of days (not weeks).