The 7th annual Hosting and Cloud Transformation Summit (HCTS) will be held April 1-2 in London at the Landmark Hotel. Sessions will address:
- How enterprise can realize the benefits of moving to the cloud and the potential payback
- How service providers can realize cost efficiencies, risk reduction and leverage opportunities to drive retention, revenue and profitable growth with new services.
- The evolution of the cloud - from playground to production to profit
- How to understand the economic landscape of different cloud models
- Rethinking enterprise mobility strategies and their impact on the datacenter
- How to demystify the confusion and identify opportunities created from the explosion of BYOD, social media, etc.
- How optimization, innovation and standardization at the data center level will be the heartbeat of digital enterprise.
Three New Tracks
This year's program features new tracks:
- Putting Your Cloud on a Fast-Track to Profit and Payback - Strategies that can ensure the benefits of moving to the cloud and what cloud service providers should do to maximize revenue opportunities in Europe.
- Harnessing Social in Your Enterprise - Demystifying the huge amount of issues, confusion and ultimately the significant opportunities driven by BYOD, social media, and mobile.
- Optimizing the Infrastructure - The optimization, innovation and standardization of datacentre infrastructure - from the dark fibres and public networks, the arrays of servers, the datacentre management systems, the power and cooling and modular designs.
At HCTS Europe 2014, you won't hear sales pitches, you'll hear 2 days of insight and research from leading 451 analysts. We'll provide enhanced content that will help you gain insight into the key issues surrounding hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure.
For more information, visit the 451 website.