Attendance Builds For Los Angeles & Southwest Summit
The event, being held December 13, is part of the National Data Center Summit Series.
Join leading regional and national data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives when CapRate's National Data Center Summit Serieswill produce the Second Annual Los Angeles & Southwest Data Center Summit on December 13.
More than 325+ Los Angeles and Southwest data center executives at the Los Angeles Athletic Club are expected to attend to discuss important market trends, challenges, and opportunities, including:
- Analysis of regional demand-supply in Los Angeles and El Sugundo markets
- The impact of emerging western markets on L.A.: How have Las Vegas and Phoenix changed the Los Angeles-area data center landscape?
- The stagnant Los Angeles-area wholesale market: Why is retail hot and wholesale cold as the industry enters 2014?
- Connectivity opportunities and challenges to Asia and other markets
- Data center enduser trends
- The impact of the cloud on new development
- Data center financing
- Data center development debate: Performance sensitive vs. undifferentiated site selection decision-making
- Energy-efficient data center construction & development
- Data center disaster scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” including fire, redundancy and UPS
To register, visit the registration page.