Join leading regional and national data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives when CapRate's National Data Center Summit Serieswill produce the Second Annual Los Angeles & Southwest Data Center Summit on December 13.
More than 325+ Los Angeles and Southwest data center executives at the Los Angeles Athletic Club are expected to attend to discuss important market trends, challenges, and opportunities, including:
- Analysis of regional demand-supply in Los Angeles and El Sugundo markets
- The impact of emerging western markets on L.A.: How have Las Vegas and Phoenix changed the Los Angeles-area data center landscape?
- The stagnant Los Angeles-area wholesale market: Why is retail hot and wholesale cold as the industry enters 2014?
- Connectivity opportunities and challenges to Asia and other markets
- Data center enduser trends
- The impact of the cloud on new development
- Data center financing
- Data center development debate: Performance sensitive vs. undifferentiated site selection decision-making
- Energy-efficient data center construction & development
- Data center disaster scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” including fire, redundancy and UPS
To register, visit the registration page.