Mission Critical Leadership Forum Set For October 15
This one-day user-only conference focuses on innovation for today's data center.
The second annual Mission Critical Leadership Forum will be held from October 15, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Marine’s Memorial Club & Hotel in San Francisco. Hosted by KlingStubbins and Jacobs Engineering, this one day, user-only conference brings the leaders of the industry together for a user-focused discussion on the most pressing topics of today's critical facilities.
The agenda will include:
- Financial Industry Disaster Resilience Case Study: Lessons Learned from Natural Disasters by Nicole Boothman-Shepard, disaster recovery subject matter expert and a financial industry executive.
- Distributed Power Generation and New Data Center Alternatives by Peter Gross, VP Mission Critical, Bloom Energy.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Implementation, by a regional power transmission organization representative.
- Compatibility, Sizing and Design Considerations for Generators and UPSs in Tiers I, II, III & IV Topologies by Sonny Siu, electrical subject matter expert.
- Low Cost, No Cost Efficiency Gains and the ASHRAE X-Factor by Kevin Dickens, mechanical subject matter expert.
- An open forum for user questions and discussion including your topics, led by Bruce Myatt, P.E., chief technology officer, The Data Center LLC, and founder, Critical Facilities RoundTable.
To register, visit https://missioncriticalleadershipforum.eventbrite.com/.