Big Data Dashboard Reporting Adds Business Intelligence to Capitalize on Untapped Parts Revenue
The Uptime Blog
Author: Diane Vautier
Last week Enigma introduced our InService® EPC Version 5.5 electronic parts catalog. The new release includes two key features – tablet compatibility and dashboard reporting. It also contains enhanced performance, improved functionality, and more detailed administrative control with the ability to broadcast messages to users system wide.
May 22, 2013
Popping up in Marseille
Datacenter Dynamics Blog
Author: Penny Jones
When IX Reach in the UK offered free 100Mb connections into France-IX’s exchange in Paris in February, France-IX expected a small response. But more than 15 companies in two weeks accepted the offer and opened up in the French hub, highlighting the cross-channel demand that is now entering the market.
Stephen Wilcox, founder and CTO of IX Reach, said such demand for an internet exchange was almost unheard of.
May 23, 2013
Peek at Panel Discussion with Revlon and NetApp CIO at GigaOm Structure
Green Data Center Blog
GigaOm Structure is less than a month away and I am moderating a panel with Revlon and NetApp CIOs.
“How Infrastructure Can Transform Business Success.”
In this session we focus in on how the right IT infrastructure can create significant competitive advantage. Understanding that IT’s job is to make systems work for people, rather than people working for systems, Revlon sought to align IT to the business with the successful implementation of a private cloud. Their resulting infrastructure turned 3.6PB of data into a business driver and runs more than 500 applications in a virtualized environment. Their initiative has demonstrated clear ROI.
May 23, 2013
Detroit. The Data Center Capital of America
Compass Data Center’s Compass Points
Author: Chris Crosby
Life is good in Altoona, Iowa. With the coming of Facebook, servers will quickly outnumber the community’s 15,000 residents and the city is poised to become one of the country’s leading data center destinations. The citizenry of Altoona are, of course, ecstatic at their good fortune. The economic benefits alone are too numerous to consider. The police department is contemplating adding a second car, the country club might add nine more holes so members can play a full 18, and there’s a rumor going around that Krispy Kreme might be coming to town. Yes indeed, the gentrification of Altoona has begun — and good for them.
From Our Website (as of May 23rd)
Most Popular Stories
1.Schneider Electric Building New High-Tech R&D Innovation Center In The Greater Boston Area
2.Geist Conducts Symposium To Explore The Future Of DCiM
3. Emerson Network Power Outlines Best Practices For Building A More Profitable Colocation Environment
4. FieldView Solutions And EMA Publish White Paper On DCIM
5. Cooling Capacity Factor (CCF) Reveals Stranded Capacity and Data Center Cost Savings
Most emailed articles:
1. Utilizing A Nitrogen Generator For Pre-Action Systems In Critical Facilities Applications
2. Evaluating the Data Center & Colocation Cost Models
3. Schneider Electric Building New High-Tech R&D Innovation Center In The Greater Boston Area
4. Reliability, Savings & Sustainability With Modular Trigeneration
5. The Advent of the Tier 5 Data Center
6. Liquid Cooled CPU Technology Breakthrough Harvests CPU Heat Energy
7. State of Florida Leverages Microsoft Cloud Solution for Census Count
8. Building Energy Codes and ASHRAE 90.1
9. Nebraska Seeks $1.2 Billion Data Center Project
10. Study Examines Impact of Power Outages on Data Centers
1. kurt knipp
2. bill brown p.e. squared engineering services
3. virtual tier 5 data center
4. data center safety supplies
5. data center design firms
6. backup power mcquay 150 chiller
7. greater chicago data center summit
8. mission critical data centers growth
9. data center maintenance plan
10. data center preventive maintenance checklist