Critical Facilities Round Table To Hold Second Annual NorCal Data Center Summit
Attendees will learn about the impact the cloud has on the infrastructure data center critical facilities.
The Critical Facilities Round Table will hold its second annual NorCal Data Center Summit on Thursday, April 11, 2013 from7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
- Learn about the impact the cloud has on the infrastructure data center critical facilities.
- View current statistics related to Northern California market and competitive Western States markets.
- Hear the debate on “colocate vs. build-own-operate” from the operators’ newest perspectives.
- Learn about how the technologies and environments inside data centers will change in the near future.
- Hear the CRE CEO panel discuss the past and coming years
Who should attend:
- Commercial real estate investors
- Debt sources
- Equity sources
- Property management firms
- Technology firms
- Construction firms
- Regional economic development executives
- Data center endusers
- Cloud service providers
Register at http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1138987. Use your CFRT code for the extended early bird rate of 33% off the current rate. The discount code is “Critical.”