The Critical Facilities Round Table will hold its second annual NorCal Data Center Summit on Thursday, April 11, 2013 from7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
- Learn about the impact the cloud has on the infrastructure data center critical facilities.
- View current statistics related to Northern California market and competitive Western States markets.
- Hear the debate on “colocate vs. build-own-operate” from the operators’ newest perspectives.
- Learn about how the technologies and environments inside data centers will change in the near future.
- Hear the CRE CEO panel discuss the past and coming years
Who should attend:
- Commercial real estate investors
- Debt sources
- Equity sources
- Property management firms
- Technology firms
- Construction firms
- Regional economic development executives
- Data center endusers
- Cloud service providers
Register at http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1138987. Use your CFRT code for the extended early bird rate of 33% off the current rate. The discount code is “Critical.”