The second annual Northern California Data Center Summit & Expo will be held April 12 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. More than 1,300 executives participated in CRE's National Data Center Summit Series in 2012.
Northern California Data Center Summit recent speaker additions include Equinix, Carter Validus, Lithium Technologies, and Fortune Data Centers. New sponsors include: Intellibat, NEF, Sidera Networks, TW Telecom and WiredRE. Join 400+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives on April 12 in Santa Clara.
Agenda coverage will include:
- Data Disaster Recovery and Redundancy: Analysis of Sandy on the Industry’s Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure around the Nation
- Analysis and Review of New Investors: What is the Profile of Today’s Data Center Investor?
- End-User Trends & Case Studies: How are the Region’s Financial Firms Approaching Energy Efficiency and Outsourcing Opportunities?
- Data Center Pulse 2013: Analysis of Market Fundamentals, Investment Sales Volume & New Trends
- Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
- Luncheon Discussion: Data Center CEO Panel
- San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley Investment & Development
- Pacific Northwest Investment & Development
- Innovations in Energy Efficient Design & De velopment
- Latency Opportunities & Challenges
Data Center Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
Visit http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1050538 to register.