Cloud Computing Conference Set for Spring
The Cloud Computing & Assurance for Critical DoD Initiatives Conference will be held April 23-25, 2013.
The Cloud Computing & Assurance for Critical DoD Initiatives Conference will be held April 23-25, 2013, in Washington, DC. Another entry into our popular Cyber Security series, the conference promises the same quality speaker line-up, networking, and peer-to-peer driven platform as previous installments. Take this opportunity to join your peers in an in-depth discussion on strategies on properly leveraging technology to extend capabilities and foster a joint information environment.
The conference will include four main areas of focus:
- Fostering adoption of department-wide cloud services through an outreach campaign to increase the number of cloud consumers and providers.
- Optimizing data center consolidation by eliminating duplicative software and providing information technology services, hosted in the data centers, in a standard way.
- Incorporating cloud hardware and software into select DoD data centers.
- Delivering cloud services via DoD components, vendors, or other agencies.
Participants will include DoD, DHS, and associated military/government organizations and industry with responsibilities in:
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security
- Network operations and infrastructure
- Information security / dominance
- Information assurance / operations
- Software engineering
- Cyber forensics
- Research and development
For more information, visit http://www.marcusevans-conferences-northamerican.com/cloud_ms.