Uptime Institute Extends Application Deadline for 2013 Green Enterprise IT Awards
Uptime Institute, a division of The 451 Group, today announced that it is extending the application deadline for its 2013 Green Enterprise IT (GEIT) Awards competition. The GEIT Awards recognize projects, ideas and products that significantly improve energy productivity and resource use in IT.
Under the new deadline, completed applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET, February 8, 2013. Click here to learn more about the application process, or visit http://symposium.uptimeinstitute.com/geit-awards.
Uptime Institute’s GEIT Awards, now in their sixth year, are judged by an international committee of independent experts in a double-blind review process. The 2013 application forms and categories reflect an emphasis on converged digital infrastructure, cross-disciplinary collaboration, and improved resource efficiency in energy, water, and carbon use.
The competition is open to applicants in all countries. Award winners will be celebrated and invited to present case studies of their cutting-edge innovations at Uptime Institute Symposium 2013 in Santa Clara, CA on May 13-16, 2013.
On January 16, Uptime Institute will host a webinar to discuss the purpose and benefits of the GEIT Awards program and how to apply for a GEIT Award.
- Title: Get recognized for your Green IT initiatives
- Date: January 16, 2013
- Time: 12:00 noon ET
- Matt Stansberry, director of content and publications and program director, Uptime Institute Symposium 2013, Uptime Institute
- Andy Lawrence, research vice-president for Datacenter Technologies and Eco-Efficient IT, 451 Research
- Sandra Vail, program manager, Uptime Institute Green Enterprise IT Awards, Uptime Institute
- Registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/948521849