Bat Blue Networks Expands Its Cloud Security Offering To Europe
Bat Blue Networks has announced the addition of a London-based cloud node to its six data center locations in the U.S. The opening of the London data center is the first step in Bat Blue’s planned international expansion to deliver virtual perimeter services for global customers.
The London cloud node is fully integrated with Bat Blue's core network and supports all components of Bat Blue’s suite of virtual perimeter services, which includes its cloud enablement network, cloud security and application delivery for all organizational offices, mobile devices, and cloud instances. Bat Blue's virtual perimeter offers many advantages, including cost savings, burden off-load, robust capabilities, and agility. The virtual perimeter services suite includes:
• Cloud/Sec - Bat Blue’s in-the-cloud Security-as-a-Service that provides a single global security policy for all offices, applications, mobile devices, and cloud instances anywhere in the world, eliminating the need for up to 50 disparate point solutions. Cloud/Sec enables IT to operationalize the perimeter and still retain total control of data and applications. Cloud/Sec supports all ports, protocols, applications providing control, application security, URL filtering, anti-virus and anti-malware, as well as protection from Internet-based threats and attacks without requiring hardware, subscription and implementation costs.
• Cloud/Serv - Delivers comprehensive application delivery, application acceleration and global load-balancing as well as IPv4-to-IPv6 and IPv6-to-IPv4 gateway services in the cloud.
• BlueShield - Offers large-scale denial-of-service (DoS) protection and more by changing the economies of defending against DoS. BlueShield prevents resource exhaustion along with granular traffic handling.
• BlueNET IP Network – Bat Blue’s purpose-built, high performance and world’s fastest IP network for empowering cloud enablement.
• BlueNET Virtual WAN – Virtually places all distributed access devices - offices, mobile devices, and cloud instances - on the same virtual network, offering advantages in cost, simplicity, end-user experience, diversity, roll-out times and support.
“We are excited to announce this expansion that is fueled by global customer adoption. As we continue to achieve robust growth this year, we have begun broadening the reach of our virtual perimeter services for customers with a global presence,” said Babak Pasdar, president and CEO of Bat Blue Networks. “Virtual perimeter services solve the problems organizations face in managing disparate technology silos and the constant need for investing in, managing and maintaining expensive products for their distributed offices, cloud instances and mobile devices.”