Maintec Technologies Opens Mainframe Colocation Data Center In Raleigh, NC
Maintec Technologies has opened a new 8,000 sq ft data center in Raleigh, NC for mainframe colocation, mainframe raised floor space, and/or mainframe managed services.
"Whether for safety from hurricanes and floods, to free up office space, or to access hard-to-find mainframe staff, mainframe colocation is catching on today. From one rack up to 4,000 sq ft, we are ready to be your mainframe data center," said Maintec CEO Sonny Gupta. "Maintec has the complete infrastructure and expert staff for 24/7/365 mainframe support. Depending on your needs, we provide mainframe colocation, mainframe raised floor space and/or mainframe managed services."
"Companies with from 20 to 1,000 MIPS find us extremely cost effective. Plus, Morrisville is 200 miles inland, so safe from flooding like that Hurricane Sandy recently unleashed on New York, New Jersey, and other coastal areas," Gupta said.
Top benefits of Maintec mainframe colocation and managed services include:
• Service reliability
• Disaster preparedness
• Quality of service
• Cost management
• 24/7/365 support
• Access to mainframe skills and expertise
• Site access for authorized personnel
• Infrastructure control
The new Maintec mainframe colocation data center is ideal for companies in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville and Cary region. Plus, for New York and Washington DC companies seeking an inland data center, the Maintec mainframe colocation data center is easily accessible via the nearby Raleigh / Durham International Airport.
Located on the second floor of a brick building at 250 Dominion Drive, Morrisville, NC, the new Maintec mainframe colocation data center features:
• 8,000 sq ft total
• Two 1,200- and two 2,800-sq-ft private spaces with security
• State-of-the-art, raised-floor data center with command center
• Two entrances (front secured by electronic combination lock, back with double doors and ramp)
• Fiber connectivity available via several providers, including Time Warner, AT&T, Windstream
• Constant 70° temperature
• Backup 150 kW Natural Gas Generator
• Liebert CRAC air conditioning units
• Fire protection system
• Aqua Alert water detection system
• UPS with battery backup
• Ethernet wiring closet
• Constant building monitoring with CCTV cameras
Maintec Technologies provides mainframe colocation and mainframe managed services to companies relying on IBM mainframes and IBM Power Systems for business-critical computing. Maintec has been in Raleigh, NC since 1998.