The Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) has announced a one-day seminar for design engineers, building owners, commissioning providers, and others involved with building diagnostics on Friday, October 5, in Nashville at the Sheraton Music City Hotel.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Proper duct design and leakage testing for LEED.
• Developing more effective TAB specifications.
• Commissioning HVAC controls.
• TAB instrumentation.
• Testing and balancing existing buildings.
The Seminar is AIA-approved for four hours of continuing education learning units (HSW/LU). All participants will receive a certificate of completion following the Seminar.
Registration is just $75 for this event—don’t miss this opportunity to learn and discuss ways that engineers and owners can work together with test and balance experts to optimize building HVAC performance.
For more information on this event or to register, see http://www.aabc.com/NashvilleRegional/
Seminar Schedule at a Glance
Friday, October 5, 2012
• 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast
• 9:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Seminar Presentations
• 12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Lunch (lunch provided to attendees)
• 1:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. AABC Panel Presentation