The Southwest Data Center Summit will be held October 17 at the Los Angeles Athletic Club in downtown Los Angeles.
The event will bring together the most active and innovative investors, owners, developers, brokers, capital sources, and technology service providers in Los Angeles, Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and national firms with an interest in this region.
Among those who should attend include:
• Investors, including: private equity funds, new investment funds, high-net worth, institutional
• Data center owners and operators
• Power and energy efficiency firms
• Commercial real estate executives including brokers and developers
• Data center service providers
• Debt sources including banks
Southwest Data Center Summit Agenda Coverage includes:
• The “Data” on the Data Center Market: Analysis & Review of Market Fundamentals and
Investment Sales Volume in Los Angeles and Southwest Markets
• State of the Los Angeles and Southwest Data Center Markets: Demand Drivers, New Development & the Emergence of New Investors
• What are the key drivers to choose Greater Los Angeles and other Southwest Markets (Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Vegas) a destination for their data centers?
• What are the latest trends with regard to southwest rates per kW for wholesale and retail per rack rates?
• What are the main obstacles to data center development in the southwest?
• Data center financing: Will private equity and traditional CRE debt and equity sources become more active? Will new capital sources emerge to seek exposure to real estate and technology’s hot sector?
To register, visit the registration page. The event is being produced by CapRate Events, LLC.