Uptime Institute Network North America members will convene on the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta, GA on October 14-17, 2012 to share best practices, tour world class data centers, and interact with industry thought leaders. This annual conference gathers an elite group of data center operations professionals in a confidential, private setting.
Topics covered at this year’s event include:
• New analysis of the Uptime Institute Abnormal Incident Reporting database
• EPA Tier4 Emissions regulations for stationary, non-emergency generators
• Modular data center deployment
• Heat/airflow containment technology
• Disaster recovery planning
• Data center infrastructure management (DCIM) implementation
• UPS and cooling system designs
• Data center maintenance best practices
• IT product evaluations across server, storage, and networking systems
• Data center capacity planning
• Data center training and skills
For more information, visit the website.