CyrusOne has announced that its national sales team has officially tripled in response to increasing demand for space in its facilities.
CyrusOne saw 18 new customers added to the customer roster in the first quarter of 2012, bringing the total to 444, of which 75 are Fortune 1000-sized customers. In the South, the company saw a 30 percent increase in its Texas operations alone, and it expects to complete an additional 140,000 square feet of new raised floor space nationwide by the fourth quarter of this year.
“With the recent addition of six new salespeople across our regional offices in the Midwest and South, we have officially tripled the size of our sales team in the last 18 months. There are now 14 of us serving the data center facility needs of Fortune 1000 customers nationwide,” said Dottie Spruce, executive vice president, sales, CyrusOne. “In the South, we continue to focus on the oil and gas industry in Texas, as well as serve as a gateway to Latin America. In the Midwest, we serve Fortune 1000 customers in that region and on the East Coast.”
The company expects to bring a West Region team online in the next few months to highlight its Phoenix facility, which broke ground last week, and will serve web-scale and other Silicon Valley-based companies looking for data center facilities situated away from the fault lines and other environmental concerns native to California.
New members to CyrusOne’s national sales team in the Midwest and South include:
• Ryan Boots, business development manager. Boots joins the Cincinnati office to manage business development. Most recently a business markets sales manager for Cincinnati Bell, Boots brings five years of technology industry experience to his new role.
• Vince Fava, senior systems architect. Joining Dallas, Fava brings more than 20 plus years in data center management for JP Morgan Chase and the former Bear Stearns overseeing construction, operations and migrations of data centers.
• Kim Hellman, business development manager. Hellman joins the Cincinnati-based sales team after gaining 13 years of leadership experience in various communications sales and marketing roles at Cincinnati Bell.
• Amanda Justice, data center solutions executive. Justice joins CyrusOne’s Austin office in its South region, from EMC where she was a Client Solutions Director for the Texas region. With more than 15 years of professional experience, she has also served in account management roles at Capgemini and CIBER.
• Mike McMillan, business development manager. Based in Cincinnati, McMillan joins CyrusOne from the software company Kubisys in New Jersey, to establish and manage strategic client relationships and alliances for CyrusOne’s Data Center Services network-wide. He brings more than 30 years of professional experience to his role, the last 10 of which, have been sales and client service focused for various organizations, including AT&T.
• Phil Reinkemeyer, business development manager. Reinkemeyer brings more than 20 plus years in IT sales and management with companies such as STK, EMC, and Network Appliance, to his new CyrusOne role in Dallas.
Led by Dottie Spruce, existing members of the national sales team are: Caroline Brelsford, national business development manager; Hadassa Lutz, International business development; Scott Hanna, director of sales; Fred Holloway, vice president of channel sales; Colleen Sherman, business development mangager; Jamie Honsaker, business development manager; and Alex Para, business analyst & solution development manager.
Report Abusive Comment