CRE will hold its Chicago Data Center Summit on June 7, 2012 in Chicago.
This full-day summit will bring together 40+ speakers, experts in data center real estate and technology infrastructure, to discuss the myriad of opportunities in today‚s climate related to new development, acquisition strategies, financing, technology solutions and more.
More than 200 are expected to attend. The agenda will include:
• Who are the most active investors in the rapidly-rising data center real estate asset class today?
• Are capitalization rates competitive for all data center assets, or only those in certain geographic regions and property types?
• Key Data: Analysis and review of market fundamentals, cap rates and investment sales volume
• Is Greater Chicago data center supply keeping pace with demand?
• What types of financing are available for wholesale data center acquisitions, and how is the data center deal different from the traditional CRE acquisition?
• Is Chicago the next big data center real estate market following New York, Washington D.C. and San Francisco
For more information, visit the CRE website.