The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit 2012 will be held May 23-24, 2012, at the Gaylord National, National Harbor, MD.
The event is designed to provide attendees with the actionable advice and leading edge insights to enable them to start, renew, or restart their enterprise architecture (EA) efforts with a focus on delivering business value, growth, and transformation. Sessions will include critical EA competencies: business strategy integration, stakeholder engagement, measurement, effective communication, and governance.
Key topics to be covered include:
• Developing a strategic leadership role
• Leveraging business architecture to unify business and IT
• Delivering actionable and value-driven EA
• Architecting cost cutting to manage financial disruption
• Re-imagining information architecture to support big data
Keynote speakers include:
• The Honorable George J. Mitchell, Former US Senate Majority Leader: Negotiation and Leadership: From the Global Stage to the Boardroom
• The Honorable Elizabeth McGrath, Deputy Chief Management Officer, Department of Defense:Leading Business Transformation Through Turmoil: Lessons From the Trenches
• Gartner Keynote: Breakthrough Opportunities in Disruptive Times:Gartner analysts Philip Allega, Betsy Burton, Carol Rozwell, Valetin T. Sribar, Leif-Olaf Wallin
• Gartner Keynote: Navigating the Nexus of Change with Pace Layers: Gartner analyst Valentin T. Sribar
• Gartner Closing Keynote: Enterprise Architecture for "Money Making" CIOs: Gartner Analyst Philip Allega
The latest EA suites and tools will be demonstrated by various leading solution providers that will be sponsors at the conference. A listing of current sponsors is available on the Exhibitors page at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/enterprise-architecture/exhibitor-directory.jsp.
For complete event details, visit the Gartner EA Summit Web site at www.gartner.com/us/ea.com.