The cSolutions app, available for the iPad from Apple, provides users with multiple levels of information about CommScope’s complete portfolio of end-to-end solutions for high-performing wired and wireless communication networks. The user can choose the market, choose the solution and then navigate through the content which includes: solutions overviews, 360-degree product views, interior product views, product photo galleries, product descriptions and links to product specifications.
The cSolutions app offers all the functionality offered by a mobile device—you can touch, swipe, tap and spin to access the content, images and specifications you want—all at one’s fingertips.
“Our online web catalog content is also being made available for users of any Apple mobile device, giving them the flexibility to research and stay up-to-date on all the solutions CommScope has to offer,” said Fiona Nolan, vice president, Corporate Marketing, CommScope. “Both apps are some of the innovative ways that people, who are on the go, can remain in constant contact with CommScope.”
Available to be downloaded to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from Apple, the cCatalog app provides real-time content, allowing users to:
• Quickly access information and specifications for more than 25,000 CommScope products including its Andrew, Broadband, Carrier, SYSTIMAX, and Uniprise solutions
• View related products
• View products by status—new, to be discontinued, and discontinued
• Add products to a project list
• Send email links of product specifications
• Stay current with CommScope blogs, press releases and videos