Data Center Space Available
The location features:
- Electricity costs 20% less than most buildings in downtown Los Angeles due to 34.5 kV feeds.
- 24 MVA of power available with dual feeds of 34.5 kV.
- $18 million of data center infrastructure available-installed in 2001.
- 2000 tons of condenser water piped to the floors available with an additional 1,000 tons more available.
- Mounting positions for up to 13 1,500 kW generators, 13 2,000 gal fuel storage tanks, and the attendant switch gear, automatic transfer switches, and transformers.
- Five, 5-in. conduits from the power building to each floor for power distribution.
- 25,000 gal of water storage for makeup water. Only this building and Digital Realty’s 600 W. 7th location have makeup water in case of a natural disaster. None of the other telecom buildings, including One Wilshire, have makeup water.