Seats are limited to 20 in each session.
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: April 2011:
- Dallas: May 2011
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: June 2011
- Madrid, Spain: September 2011
- Santa Clara, CA: November 2011
- Hong Kong: December 2011
The Accreditations Program offers courses for both design engineers (Accredited Tier Designer) and facilities and IT managers, consultants, and architects (Accredited Tier Specialist). The objective of the Accreditations Program is to better equip those who implement the Tier Classification System and Operational Sustainability concepts. Ultimately, proper implementation of the Institute’s globally recognized Standards improves data center uptime.
- In its first two years, 129 elite engineers in 30 countries were awarded Accredited Tier Designer (ATD).
- And in just six months, 60 data center operations professionals from 13 countries will be awarded Accredited Tier Specialist (ATS).