During the TC Summit, specific focus will be dedicated to the following topics:
- Identification of critical industry level problems related to energy management infrastructure
- Finalization of the initial Data Center Design Guide chapters for publication
- Strategy and development of a prototype which uses the new CIM profiles for electrical power and cooling
- Development of the Proxies white paper, based upon recent experiments conducted by PNNL
- Formation and development of the new Equipment Recycle Metric Task Force
- Discussion on how to use DCsE metrics to modify end user behavior to incent better storage energy efficiency
To register, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, June 28 and indicate the days you will be attending. Please also indicate if you would like to join other TC members in attending the Seattle Mariners baseball game on July 14th.