The event will feature Mark Monroe, who will kick off the program with a talk on “More Green in Green IT: Saving Money Via Location, Design, and Operations.” A full day of sessions focusing on the economic considerations of owning and operating a data center will follow.
This unique, one-day conference for C-level executives, IT leadership and real estate and facilities professionals will be held at Cityplace Conference Center in Dallas, Texas. Cityplace, which offers attendees free parking, easy access to DART rail and high-speed wireless internet access, is situated just over 12 miles from Integrated Design Group’s regional office.
Additional speakers scheduled, include :
- Opening remarks by Robert Stein, AIA, LEED AP, Principal, and Jack McCarthy, PE, Principal, Integrated Design Group
- Mark Monroe,President, Energetic Consulting, Inc.
- Bo Bond, Managing Director/Regional Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Eddie Schutter, Advisory Council Member, The Green Grid
- Jim Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Digital Realty Trust
- Kenneth Gill, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Integrated Design Group
- Ben Kaplan, Vice President, Global Critical Facilities, Turner Construction