Developed by a world class team, South Hill’s commissioned data center delivers 56,605 sq ft of raised floor space, robust critical infrastructure scalable up to 260 W/sq ft, uninterruptable low cost power, and industry-leading energy efficiency for extremely low total operating cost. Additionally, South Hill utilizes clean energy (wind and hydroelectric power).
“South Hill Data Center is very attractive both fiscally and environmentally. Customers will enjoy savings of 35% or more in energy and maintenance costs due to the award-winning green design,” states Larry Benaroya, of The Benaroya Company which developed and owns South Hill. “We strive to be sensitive to green building practices by using sustainable design and technology to deliver very significant energy savings and the LEED Gold Certification is a strong validation of our efforts.”
With electricity powered by hydroelectric and wind sources, South Hill Data Center leverages local, natural resources to drive sustainability and cost-efficiency. The year-round temperate climate of the Pacific Northwest means South Hill Data Center is able to utilize outside air with airside economizers and evaporative cooling to cool the facility at an extremely low cost.
- Highly efficient cooling system is complemented by enhanced commissioning to ensure the system functions at maximum efficiency.
- Extensive monitoring and building automation allow ongoing measurement and verification of energy use.
- Stringent construction practices protect indoor air quality by controlling dust and particulates to prevent contamination of building materials, ductwork and equipment.
- Low VOC materials and finishes have been used throughout the facility.
- Wherever possible, build¬ing materials contain recycled content and were sourced with 500 miles.
- Adaptive reuse of an existing facility.
- Low water use fixtures.
An additional 60,000 to 70,000 sq ft with 17.5 MW of dedicated power is also available and ready to fit for a build-to-suit or expansion of the existing completed facility. Along with the on-site Containerized Data Center area, these enterprise data center facilities are located on a secure 92-acre campus.
For more information or to schedule a tour of South Hill Data Center, please contact Dave Vranizan email@example.com call 425-440-6711. Visitwww.southhilldatacenter.comto take an interactive, virtual tour of the facility.