The full day conference includes 24 sessions and roundtable forums covering the latest advancements in data centers, facilities and IT infrastructure, monitoring, security, audiovisual, and networking.
Hear from CIOs, CTOs, IT, facilities, data center, and lab owners cover topics on:
- Cloud Computing Hype vs. Reality
- Data Center Challenges and Solutions for R&D Labs
- Advantages and Disadvantages Between Owning vs. Leasing Data Center Space
- Innovative Approaches to Virtualization Data Center Management through instrumentation using the IP Network
- Data Center Buildout: Stakeholder Engagement Innovation to Electronics Recovery and Recycling
- New Utility Energy Efficiency Programs for Data Centers
The full agenda can be found at http://www.teladatatcc.com/agenda.html.