Broad Technology Portfolio:
With the addition of a new family of desktop network storage devices, Cisco has expanded the industry's broadest portfolio of solutions to help small businesses connect, secure and communicate.
Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage: The new family consists of two-bay, four-bay and six-bay desktop network storage units and provides small business users with a single storage solution with integrated business applications.
- High performance: The network attached storage device provides an efficient and manageable way to centralize, protect and share information. Cisco Smart Storage delivers class-leading performance, speeding backup and facilitating information sharing. The devices can provide up to 12 terabytes of capacity with 2 terabytes drives. Higher capacities can be achievable as larger disk drive capacities are qualified.
- Integrated business applications: Cisco Smart Storage extends usage beyond storage with built-in applications and the ability to add new applications in the future. Built-in applications include a user-configurable Web server with an integrated WordPress publishing platform, and built-in servers help simplify user authentication and management of the network.
- Security: Security measures on Cisco Smart Storage deliver highly secure remote and Web access while helping preventing unauthorized access. On-disk data encryption helps protect critical business data even if the hard drives are stolen, a business-class feature that most small business storage solutions do not provide.
- Simplified configuration and management: Cisco Smart Storage devices can be set up in minutes and are easy to configure and manage with a straightforward browser-based interface.
- Flexibility: Cisco Smart Storage supports file sharing across all popular operating systems or can be configured as an iSCSI target for virtualized and clustered environments.
- Energy-efficient operation: The storage devices allow small businesses to schedule power on/off according to working hours. It also conserves power with an Energy Star V-rated power adapter and hard disk drives that spin down on inactivity.
Cisco continues to invest in helping its small business partners create opportunities to increase their profits, compete more effectively, and build profitable, sustainable small business practices.
- The Cisco Smart Storage Family provides partners with an opportunity to wrap professional services around the deployment of business applications while delivering additional value to customers.
- Simplified configuration and management helps partners serve their customers faster and more efficiently. Cisco Smart Designs provide network design and implementation best practices to further boost partner efficiency and profitability.
- Cisco Partner Design Support offers partners additional assistance through access to a team of engineers focused on Cisco Small Business technology best practices.
Cisco is committed to offering unique services and support to help partners sell and deliver technology solutions that build customer loyalty.
- The Cisco Small Business Pro Service can be purchased with the Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage. The Cisco Small Business Pro Service provides small businesses with three years of technical support, including:
- Software updates, online chat support 24 hours a day, next business-day hardware replacement as necessary, call support during local business hours and extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center.