Universal Power to Hold Modular Data Center Open House
Power Distribution Inc.’s i-CON modular data center is a customizable data center solution. Features include:
- Modular server racks that are vendor-neutral with a capacity of 48 U per rack. There are 672 U of standard 19-in. rack-mounts in a 40-ft container.
- Multiple i-CON containers can be stacked and placed side-by-side for increased density per square foot.
- Rack-based modular cooling solution enables i-CON to operate with as little as one populated rack without efficiency losses.
- The DynaCool On-Demand Cooling System integrated self-contained cooling units (SCU) for maximum efficiency and serviceability.
- Rack-level scalability for optimized IT capacity deployment-one container, or one rack at a time.
- Adjustable, upgradeable keyed extraction racks for ease-of-service.
- The i-CON Facility Management System offering remote access for both container and rack-level control.