Interop Las Vegas 2011 keynote speakers include:
- Zane Adam, general manager of Azure & Middleware, Microsoft Corp.
- Steve Bandrowczak, vice president and general manager, Avaya Data Solutions
- Vinton Cerf, vice president and chief internet evangelist, Google
- Simon Crosby, CTO, Datacenter and Cloud Division, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Dave Donatelli, senior vice president and general manager, enterprise servers, Storage and Networking, HP
- Rebecca J. Jacoby, senior vice president and chief information officer, Cisco Systems
- Dan Lynch, Interop founder and entrepreneur
- Andy Schroepfer, vice president of enterprise strategy, Rackspace Hosting
- Kirk B. Skaugen, vice president and general manager, Data Center Group, Intel Corporation
- Mark Templeton, president and CEO, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Dave Yen, executive vice president and general manager, Fabric and Switching Business Group (FSG), Juniper Networks
Interop's comprehensive educational program includes 12 tracks and a number of full day programs focused on cloud computing, virtualization, data center, information security, enterprise 2.0, mobility, video and all the most important topics shaping the future of business technology. Hundreds of leading technology companies support Interop, and use the event as a stage for major product announcements each year.
Interop Las Vegas 2011 proudly welcomes 350+ exhibitors/sponsors showcasing the full range of IT solutions such as Alcatel-Lucent, APC, Avaya, Barracuda Networks, Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, D-Link, Dell, Eaton, EMC, HP, Intel, Enterasys, F5, Force10 Networks, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Microsoft, NetScout, OPNET, Quest Software, Qwest Communications, Rackspace Cloud, Riverbed, ShoreTel, Sprint, Terremark, VMware, and Xirrus.