Thermal Management from AdaptivCool
AdaptivCool announced major enhancements to its overhead data center hot spot elimination tool. The HotSpotr HT-710 provides more than 1300 CFM and is outfitted with a single motor and a high-performance backward-curved blower. The HT-710 is housed in a lightweight aluminum casing and is controlled by an intelligent thermostatic controller.
The HotSpotr HT-710 features the following:
- Overhead air mover to move cold air to cold aisles or return hot air to CRAC
- Thermostatic control to maintain duct air temperature
- Continuously variable fan speed
- Dual emergency shutdown feature
- Pre-wiring for Room Scale Intelligent Cooling