Uptime Institute Announces Symposium 2010 Speakers
Attendees will hear from experts recognized as “green pioneers,” including:
- Rob Bernard, chief environmental strategist, Microsoft
- Dr. Paolo Bertoldi, principal administrator, European Commission Directorate General Joint Research Centre
- Mark Bramfitt, consultant and recently principal program manager, PG&E
- Ken Brill, founder, the Uptime Institute
- Lex Coors, VP, Datacenter Technology and Engineering Group, Interxion
- Dr. Albert Esser, CEO, Econdius
- Dr. Jonathan Koomey, consulting professor, Stanford University; project scientist, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Mike Manos, VP, Service Operations, Nokia
- Lauralee Martin, CFO and COO, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Dean Nelson, senior director, Global Data Center Strategy, Architecture and Operations, eBay
- Christina Page, director, Climate and Energy Strategy, Yahoo!
- Neil Rasmussen, CIO and cofounder, APC
- Pitt Turner, executive director, the Uptime Institute
- Dr. Werner Vogels, CTO, Amazon… and many others.
The Symposium also hosts the annual Green Enterprise IT Awards, co-sponsored by Jones Lang LaSalle.